From:
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2012 15:22:22 -0400
From: Klaus Graf <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 23:45:18 +0200

Mr Thatcher is repeating his well known arguments against CC-BY,
of low value.

A bad translation is better than no translation. How many scholars are
able to get their works translated? Good translations aren't cheap. If
CC-BY helps that translations were made then this is an advantage.

I never heard of problems with anthologies in which CC-BY articles are
integrated.

Klaus Graf