From:
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2013 18:08:36 -0400
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 22:35:22 -0500

That's a misrepresentation of my argument because ONLY in the case of
revised dissertations, not other kinds of books, are there real
consequences for junior faculty authors if those librarians who decide
against ordering revised dissertations just because they are based on
dissertations are presented with that information.  No other authors
are vulnerable to this kind of decision based on lack of information.

Sandy Thatcher