From:
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2012 18:46:42 -0400
From: Rich Dodenhoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 18:55:39 +0000

Alex,

Commercial publishers are good at expressing an interest in working
with society journals, and they are the publishers society leaders
tend to know.  I can’t remember being approached by a university press
at any of the societies where I have worked.

Rich

Richard Dodenhoff
Journals Director
American Society for Pharmacology