From:
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2013 20:52:47 -0400
From: Michael Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 09:47:42 -0400

While it might be an interesting exercise to compare the nature of the
claims in the Bohannon bogus paper with any number of retracted
article, my point is that such a comparison is irrelevant in 81 of
instances in which the Bohannon paper was accepted. It is irrelevant
because 81 of the publishers appear not to have even reviewed the
paper.

Michael Clarke