From:
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 14:17:11 -0400
From: "Maye, Katey - Hoboken" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 15:01:41 +0000

The rise of embedded librarianship on academic campuses illustrates
the departure from one-shot library instruction classes, which have
historically limited the librarian’s ability to impact student
outcomes in a meaningful way.

Strong partnerships between faculty and librarians are at the heart of
the embedded librarianship approach. Faculty and librarians
collaborating in the planning and preparation of course work not only
builds stronger connections between the two, but it also improves the
student learning experience.

Wiley is recognizing librarians that have successfully demonstrated
embedded librarianship in our National Library Week Contest. Nominate
a librarian for our National Library Week Contest by filling out our
short questionnaire.

https://wiley.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aWPkbo5JcrRrD5r?elq_mid=16293&elq_cid=400347

The winner will receive a $1,500 travel grant to the 2017 Charleston
Library Conference. We will share highlights from your nominations and
announce a winner on April 14th.

We look forward to receiving your nominations! Deadline for
nominations is April 7th.

Wiley Library Services