From:
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2013 18:40:12 -0400
From: Nick Szydlowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 18:23:02 +0000

Some law reviews have started publishing on a somewhat similar model,
with PDF available for free and ePub and other eBook formats available
for a modest fee.

Harvard Law Review: http://www.harvardlawreview.org/

Yale Law Journal: http://www.yalelawjournal.org/

Stanford Law Review: http://www.stanfordlawreview.org/

Most law reviews are currently free as PDF and not yet available at
all as eBooks, so I am curious to see how this market will develop.

Nick

Nick Szydlowski
Digital Services & Institutional Repository Librarian
Boston College Law Library