From:
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2017 13:28:35 -0400
From: "C.H.J. Hartgerink" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 17:42:43 -0500

Dear all,

At Liberate Science, we developed an Open Access audit procedure based
on DOIs. If you would like us to run an audit (free of charge) for
your institution, please contact us at [log in to unmask]

We are a small start-up and provide this service for the good of the
commons. Donations are always welcome so we can fund projects that
contribute to that commons.

Kind regards
Chris Hartgerink