From:
Date:
Sun, 28 Jun 2015 14:00:48 -0400
From: William Gunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 13:28:59 -0700

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 6:09 PM, LIBLICENSE <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> And we know that there is great reluctance in some subject areas to sharing preprints -

From what I understand, much of that resistance comes from the fact
that pre-print is generally understood to mean before peer review,
whereas the embargo applies to the tagged ELS-branded author
manuscript, so an author could share their own copy of the post-peer
review version under the new policy. Maybe that might ease some of the
reluctance?

--
William Gunn | Head of Academic Outreach, Mendeley | @mrgunn
http://www.mendeley.com/profiles/william-gunn | (650) 614-1749