From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2019 21:28:05 -0400
From: Rick Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 00:11:59 +0000

Thanks very much, Shirley. When I followed the link you provided, I
was able to register. (It was when I followed the link I had found via
Google, the one I provided below, that I encountered the strange
certificate issue.

Thanks again! I hope this was helpful to others on the list as well.

---

Rick Anderson
Assoc. Dean for Collections & Scholarly Communication
Marriott Library, University of Utah
Desk: (801) 587-9989
Cell: (801) 721-1687

From: Shirley Ainsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 17:53:51 -0500

I could get in (from Mexico). I registered using an invented mobile
phone number beginning with 944, with 10 digits in total.

They have replaced the UGC approved list with UGC-CARE list, 14 Jun 2019

https://ugccare.unipune.ac.in/site/Website/CareList.aspx

The list for Sciences, 363 journals can be displayed 10 by 10, but not
downloaded for example, as far as I can see.

Kind regards

Shirley
--
Shirley Ainsworth