From:
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2013 18:46:27 -0400
From: "Campbell, Brittany" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 16:39:40 -0400

Washington, DC – The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
(PNAS) has announced 2014 institutional and individual pricing
information. Please visit
http://www.pnas.org/site/subscriptions/index.xhtml to view the rates
online.

PNAS published more than 25,000 pages of high-impact research in 2013,
and PNAS price changes reflect the increasing number of pages that
PNAS publishes from year to year. For the past several years PNAS has
subsidized the cost of print subscriptions to prevent significant
price increases for subscribers; for 2014, print prices are still
subsidized but have been brought closer to our actual cost.

PNAS will continue to offer the same cutting-edge regular and PNAS
Plus (longer, online-only) research articles. In addition, a
subscription to PNAS includes access to the new Front Matter
sections—news features, opinions, core concepts, science and culture,
inner workings, and the PNAS First Look blog—as well as commentaries,
reviews, profiles, perspectives, podcasts, feature articles, letters
to the editor, classic papers, and supporting information included
with more than 87% of our published articles. PNAS Online hosts fully
searchable legacy content dating back to its 1915 inaugural issue,
which guarantees that institutional subscribers have access to all of
the content included in PNAS Online, the version of record.

As always, an institutional site license to PNAS provides a discount
on our open access fees.  Corresponding authors from institutions with
a current site license save 25% on the open access surcharge. By
renewing your site license promptly, you help give researchers at your
institution wider distribution of their work, and you support an
important open access initiative.

For your convenience, you can easily renew for 2014 by contacting our
customer service team:

PNAS Subscriber Services
PO Box 465
Hanover, PA 17331
Fax: 717-633-8920

Thank you for your continued interest in PNAS.

Brittany Campbell, Marketing Associate, PNAS
202.334.2696 | [log in to unmask] | www.pnas.org