From:
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2018 17:29:38 -0500
From: Mark Winek <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 16:29:12 -0500

Greetings,

I'm developing workflows for some select staff to work on coding our
e-resource license terms efficiently and accurately into 360 Resource
Manager (and soon, Alma). Most of our licenses are populated already,
but some updates need to be made and we need more staff involvement in
this process going forward.

Can anyone share, either on- or off-list, any of their workflows or
instructions for staff to code license terms into an ERM? If you can't
share written workflows, any wisdom would be most appreciated!

Mark Winek

Mark D. Winek
Unit Head, Electronic Resources & Serials
Georgetown University
Joseph Mark Lauinger Memorial Library
37th & O Streets, NW
Washington, DC 20057-1174