From:
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2016 00:06:15 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: LISTSERV.CRL.EDU LISTSERV Server (16.0) <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 7:48 PM
Subject: LIBLICENSE-L: approval required (7D33B888)
To: [log in to unmask]

This message was originally submitted by [log in to unmask] to the
LIBLICENSE-L  list at  LISTSERV.CRL.EDU. You  can approve  it using  the "OK"
mechanism,  ignore it,  or repost  an edited  copy. The  message will  expire
automatically. You do not need to do anything if you just want to discard it.
Please refer to the List Owner's Manual at
http://www.lsoft.com/resources/manuals.asp if  you are not familiar  with the
"OK" mechanism. These instructions are being kept purposefully short for your
convenience in processing large numbers of messages.

Thanks very much for putting in perspective the $40 per article racket. [I
wish all librarian and academics think like Patricia Erwin.] Such practices
affect researchers in the developing and emerging economies much more than
those in the established economies.

Arun
From: Subbiah Arunachalam <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 05:18:19 +0530