From:
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2014 20:28:35 -0400
From: Eli Markovska <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 17:34:10 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

Publishers Communication Group (PCG),  will be closing our survey on
librarian involvement with Open Access publications on August 15.  Now
is your last chance to weigh in if you haven’t already. To access the
survey, please go to:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1511354/Open-Access-2014

We are planning a session at the Charleston Conference to discuss the results.

If you include your contact information at the conclusion of the
survey, we will enter you in a drawing for a $200 Visa or Mastercard
gift card. We thank you for your willingness to participate and look
forward to your valuable feedback.

Kind regards,

Kate Lara
Head of Market Research