From:
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2013 16:33:38 -0500
From: Jill Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 13:41:53 -0600

Electronic Resources and Libraries 2014 is seeking session proposals
for the 2014 conference.

The topics we cover at ER&L include managing e-resources & licensing,
collection development and assessment, organizational strategies,
external relationship management, user experience, scholarly
communication, library as publisher as well as emerging technologies
and trends. A complete list of tracks is available here:
http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/presenters/tracks

As a part of our complete 2014 tracks, you will notice each topic
includes introductory questions and statements. "Managing electronic
resources is a challenge, whether you’re new to it or have been
engaged in it for years. Which systems and tools can be used to manage
electronic resources more effectively? What kinds of challenges are
new formats posing? How are libraries rearranging workflows to find
solutions to e-resource management problems? What can we achieve
through more thoughtful licensing? How can standards and best
practices assist our efforts?”

These questions --just a few from our 2014 conference tracks - are
significant questions requiring the best and brightest from libraries
of all sizes and types, from those on the leading edge to those
starting out, from those professionals who oversaw the period of great
emergence of the digital environment in large research libraries and
from those who are new e-resources managers at government or public
libraries.

If you have not heard of ER&L, we encourage you to check out our
website and consider participating. Fresh eyes, different
perspectives, well documented case studies, productive partnerships
with industry professionals and workshops have all made an impact in
advancing our field collectively and professional development
individually. And, we hope you’ll consider joining the conversation at
ER&L in 2014.  Submit today!http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/

ATTEND ER&L 2014

ER&L 2014 will take place in Austin, TX and live online on March
16-19. A $295 Early Bird rate is now available for on-site attendees.

http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/conference-info/2014register