From:
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2015 22:07:55 -0400
From: Kathryn King <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 14:32:46 +0100

APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING

Policy Press is a not-for-profit social science publisher of 7
prestigious journals:

Policy & Politics

Evidence & Policy

Journal of Poverty & Social Justice

Families Relationships & Societies

Critical and Radical Social Work

Journal of Playwork Practice

From 1 July 2015, we are delighted to announce that our journals will
be distributed by Turpin Distribution. Libraries will shortly be
receiving renewal notices from Turpin and are encouraged to renew
early. 2016 subscription rates will be available on the Turpin website
soon.

Policy Press offers four great packages which give libraries the
opportunity to gain the latest research and save money at the same
time! More info here.

Please contact [log in to unmask] with any queries relating to the move

Kathryn King

Marketing Manager
Policy Press, University of Bristol
www.policypress.co.uk