From:
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2016 19:39:42 -0400
From: "Bell, Jodie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 15:42:49 +0000

New resources for Librarians in Mandarin as Taylor & Francis Group
launch TandFChina.com

Launched today, TandFChina.com is Taylor & Francis’ online hub for the
scholarly community in China. It offers key resources for research
librarians in Mandarin, as well as being a gateway to all Taylor &
Francis content, both books and journals and from all imprints
(Routledge, Taylor & Francis, CRC Press and Garland Science). Find out
more about the practical features the website offers the Chinese
library community at http://tandfchina.com

TandFChina.com features a dedicated section for librarians with quick
links to product and pricing information, training videos,
testimonials, and licencing information, all in Mandarin. Contact
details for local staff will make it easy to find the information you
need, when you need it. Latest news from the Group will also offer
regional updates and insights on the library community within China.

With more than 70,000 China-based researchers published in Taylor &
Francis journals in 2015 (almost 5x those publishing in 2010), and
that number growing, providing clear guidance that helps researchers
understand and navigate the publishing process is vital. The launch of
TandFChina.com brings this to Chinese authors in Mandarin, with key
information on such areas as selecting and submitting to a journal,
highlighting their published research, and Open Access publishing.
Links to English language editing services, and instructional videos
and infographics in Mandarin all come together  to aid not only
researchers based in China but Chinese scholars anywhere in the world
who want to read information in their native language.

Of the launch, Roger Horton (Chief Executive, Taylor & Francis Group) said,

“During my 20 years at Taylor & Francis I have been delighted to see
us develop to become a truly global academic publisher. Recently I
have taken a great pleasure and pride in helping Taylor & Francis
establish a greater presence in Asia, and particularly in China. It is
vital that we connect with all our academic partners in China, and
this initiative is another important step on the journey we wish to
take in China over the coming years.”

Eng Guan Ang, Managing Director, Taylor & Francis China said:

“I am excited for the future of Taylor & Francis in China. Whether you
are a librarian, an author of book or journal article, editor or
academic society, I believe your partnership with us will increase the
awareness of global audiences of the increasingly important role
Chinese scholarship is playing internationally. This website will make
our partnership even more efficient and easier.”

Visit the Taylor & Francis China website at http://TandFChina.com