From:
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2016 18:47:14 -0400
From: "Hinchliffe, Lisa W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 00:00:47 +0000

WoS to Springer seems to be all over the Twitter-world of predictions ...?

--
Lisa Janicke Hinchliffe
Professor/ Coordinator for Information Literacy Services and Instruction

From: Joseph Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 20:35:01 -0400

I anticipate that some of the pieces of this company will be offloaded
either to other PE firms or to strategic buyers. Anyone care to
speculate what may get sold, and to whom?

Joe Esposito