From:
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2014 04:59:21 -0400
From: Matt McKay <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 07:11:01 +0000

STM’s newest committee, the Early Career Publishers Committee,
comprises publishers from STM member companies interested in promoting
outreach and engagement with entry level and experienced publishers.
We’re interested in learning more about you, your career and your
aspirations within the publishing industry in order to tailor our
offer directly to your needs.

Please help us by disseminating our short online survey across your
companies and contacts: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/STMEarlyCareer
everyone who completes the survey has the opportunity to be entered
into a draw to win an iPad.

We’re looking forward to your input.

Thanks in advance

Matt

Matt McKay
Director of Communications and Events
International Association of STM Publishers
Prama House
267 Banbury Road
Oxford OX2 7HT

M: +44 7769 646931