From:
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2013 18:07:16 -0500
From: Emily Stambaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 18:07:51 +0000

Colleagues,

We've extended our search until January 24th. Please excuse cross-postings.

California Digital Library
Shared Print Collections Analyst

The California Digital Library seeks a creative collections analyst to
help reshape the landscape of print collections management among
research libraries.  The Shared Print Collections Analyst gathers and
analyzes information about library resources to support
decision-making among partner libraries, including the libraries of
the University of California and members of the Western Regional
Storage Trust. The analyst provides support to major shared print
projects such as the UC JSTOR Shared Print Archive, the Western
Regional Storage Trust and emerging initiatives in shared monograph
and federal documents management. This is a 3 year contract position.

http://www.cdlib.org/about/jobs.html

To apply, visit: https://jobs.ucop.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=55945

Requisition number: 20120669

Close date extended to 1/24/2013