From:
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2014 07:40:45 +0200
From: Joseph Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 15:36:22 -0400

This would raise the overall costs, not lower them.  Instead of one
provider providing access over the cloud, you would have hundreds,
perhaps thousands of providers, all staffed with IT professionals, all
vying with one another for SEO and the introduction of new features.
But good luck.  I have no dog in this hunt.  Is it too much to ask,
though, that we look at how the economy actually works instead of how
we want it to work?

Joe Esposito