From:
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2016 14:45:50 -0400
From: Byron Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 16:14:22 +0000

Hi Rhonda

At Ingenta we’re about to launch Ingenta Open, a fully OA platform
that will provide services including IP authentication, subscription
management and COUNTER stats provision as part of the package. For the
first phase of the project (i.e. before official platform launch in
October), publishers electing to use the Ingenta Open platform will
also be available and discoverable on Ingenta Connect at no extra
charge, and will continue to be available on both platforms until the
end of 2017. Annual fees on Ingenta Open start at $750, depending on
volume of content and data supply format.

I hope this helps. If it’s of interest please mail me and I’ll send
further details.

Kind regards

Byron Russell
Head of Ingenta Connect