From:
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2013 17:04:05 -0500
From: RAPPAZ Francois <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 14:33:15 +0000

At least, OA seems to percolate in Chemistry... The Royal Society of
Chemistry announced in October a new subject-based repository that
will make it easier for researchers to find and share relevant journal
articles and data from a single point of access.

http://www.rsc.org/AboutUs/News/PressReleases/2013/RSC-announces-chemical-sciences-repository.asp

François