From:
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 2015 01:27:07 -0400
From: Deg Farrelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 06:51:11 +0000

The Academic Library Streaming Video Revisited Survey is now closed.

We received 285 responses, smaller than we hoped for, but large enough
to provide meaningful data on this growing academic library service.

We thank everyone who took the time to complete the detailed survey.
Over the next several weeks we will prepare a report of the survey
data to send to respondents who indicated an interest in receiving it.
Look for our presentations and publications on our findings in the
year ahead.

The survey offered 9 randomly selected incentive awards for completion
of the survey.  Near the end of the period in which we collected data
another distributor asked to be included in the incentive awards.  For
that award we included all respondents that indicated an interest in
any of the incentive awards.

Recipients of the incentive awards are:

Alexander Street Press - One year license to the complete Filmakers Library
Hebrew College

Ambrose Digital - One year license to the complete streaming video catalog
Pacific Islands University

BioMedia Associates - One year license to the complete streaming video
college catalog
Whittier College

Docuseek2 - One year license to choice of five (5) streaming videos
Illinois Wesleyan University

Films on Demand - One year license to choice of a single subject collection
Wheeling Jesuit University

Media Education Foundation - Choice of three (3) individual titles on DVD
Iowa Western Community College

OnTheBoards.TV - Choice of four (4) Academic Downloads of individual titles
Essex Community College

Psychotherapy.net - One year license to choice of twenty (20) titles
State University of New York at Binghamton

Swank Digital Campus - One semester license to choice of five (5)
individual titles
University of North Dakota

Tugg Films - Ten (10) titles of choice from the Tugg Films collection
Ramapo College of New Jersey

Jane Hutchison
Associate Director Instruction & Research Technology
William Paterson University (Recent retiree)
862.596.2844

deg farrelly
Media Librarian / Streaming Video Administrator
Arizona State University
602.332.3103