From:
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2017 17:41:12 -0400
From: Leyla Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 12:00:16 +0000

Dear all,

JATS4R (JATS for Reuse) is an inclusive group of publishers, vendors,
and other interested organisations who use the NISO Journal Article
Tag Suite (JATS) XML standard. On March 13th, 2017, OASPA hosted a
webinar on the history, goals and recent work of JATS4R, the
importance of participation and outreach around JATS4R, and to provide
a platform for discussions on how the initiative can be advanced in
the future. Kelly McDougall (MIT Press), Mary Seligy (Canadian Science
Publishing), and Stephen Laverick (Maverick) were our panelists, and
Melissa Harrison (eLife) chaired the discussion.

The group are actively encouraging publisher involvement, and you can
find out more about how and why from our webinar recording and slides,
which are freely available on the OASPA website:
http://oaspa.org/panelists-discuss-jats-reuse-oaspa-webinar.

Best wishes,
Leyla
—————
Leyla Williams
Events and Communications Coordinator
Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association, OASPA
oaspa.org | Twitter: @OASPA | Sign up for our mailing list