From:
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 2016 16:39:02 -0500
From: Young Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 11:17:15 -0500
Subject: Berghahn Journals Online Platform Change
Dear Colleague,

Berghahn Journals is pleased to announce the launch of our new journals
online platform starting April 1.  We aim to make the transition process as
seamless as possible and will need some information from you. For those
subscribed to a Berghahn journal, we will contact you in the coming weeks
with details about administrative access procedures. For any questions about
the transition, please contact me, Young Lee, at

Librarians

Please take the following steps:

•       Download your COUNTER Stats for all subscribed Berghahn Journal
content from IngentaConnect by Friday, April 29.
•       Confirm your most current IP information with us.
•       Confirm contact details for forthcoming access information emails.
We will be sending you login credentials for access to the new platform.

For more details about the transition to our new platform, please refer to
our FAQ: www.journals.berghahnbooks.com/librarians/online-platform

Platform Highlights

Hosted by PubFactory, Berghahn Journals Online will offer a high-performing
platform with the following innovative features and services in addition to
those already offered:

Admin Users

•       Seamless content authorization based upon institutional IP address
•       Marc Records support that allows for easy download on a per
subscription basis
•       More purchase options for custom journal collections
•       Customization to include institutional branding, including library
name, logo and URL
•       Continuous access to up-to-date COUNTER reports and SUSHI support

End-Users

•       Mobile optimized Responsive site design
•       Increased content discoverability through OAI-PMH support
•       Improved search results
•       User-defined personalization including saved searches, bookmarking,
and annotation

Other Berghahn Journals Announcements

New Journal in 2016
Screen Bodies - a peer-reviewed journal focusing on the intersection of
Screen Studies and Body Studies across disciplines, institutions, and media.

www.journals.berghahnbooks.com/screen-bodies

New Journals in 2015
Boyhood Studies - a peer-reviewed journal providing a forum for the
discussion of boyhood, young masculinities, and boys' lives by exploring the
full scale of intricacies, challenges, and legacies that inform male and
masculine developments.

www.journals.berghahnbooks.com/boyhood-studies

Conflict and Society - a peer-reviewed journal expanding the field of
conflict studies by using ethnographic inquiry to establish new fields of
research and interdisciplinary collaboration.
www.journals.berghahnbooks.com/conflict-and-society

2016 Pricing: www.journals.berghahnbooks.com/berghahn_rates16.pdf
2016 Journal Catalogs: www.journals.berghahnbooks.com/catalogs

Best regards,

Young Lee and the Berghahn Journals Team

www.journals.berghahnbooks.com