From:
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2011 21:11:56 -0500
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 21:31:04 -0600

The simplest way to ensure open access to publicly funded research is
to require every researcher to file a file report on the research
funded, which would then be posted on a government-controlled site.
This is much different, of course, than saying that authors should be
required to post their journal articles on such sites.

Sandy Thatcher