From:
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2016 19:18:31 -0400
From: "Ann P. Snoeyenbos" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 15:45:17 +0000

Project MUSE now offers a Hosting program for non-profit journals.
Please contact Liz Brown:  [log in to unmask] for details.

http://muse.jhu.edu/about/publishers/why_place_journals.html

Ann Snoeyenbos
Project MUSE

From: "Gonzales, Rhonda L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 16:23:24 -0600

This question is slightly off-topic, but I know there are many small
press publishers who contribute to the list, so I thought I’d ask
anyway! I’m familiar with platforms for publishing OA online journals,
such as OJS. Can you recommend a platform/publishing partner for a
small academic research institute who might be interested in launching
a subscription based online journal? I.e. a platform such as JSTOR or
Highwire press that would host the journal and provide services such
as IP authentication, subscription management, COUNTER stats
provision, etc. I am not sure where to begin?

Most appreciatively,
Rhonda Gonzales
Dean of Library Services
Colorado State University-Pueblo