From:
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2013 18:31:08 -0400
From: Danny Kingsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 03:26:50 +0000

Hello,

I have just posted a new blog on the AOASG site: "Shall we sing in
CHORUS or just SHARE? Responses to the US open access policy"
http://aoasg.org.au/2013/06/18/shall-we-sing-in-chorus-or-just-share-responses-to-the-us-oa-policy/

It explains each proposal (from publishers and libraries) and links to
some of the commentary about them.

I hope that helps.

Danny