From:
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2012 19:16:37 -0500
From: Klaus Graf <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 02:49:09 +0100

"The AFM content is copyright American Medical Association (AMA) and
licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No
Derivative Works 3.0 United States License"

This is interesting because it is far from being clear to what content
EXACTLY the ND CC license refers. If the content is the single article
re-users are unable to reproduce parts of an article (beside fair use)
for noncommercial purposes giving attribution to AFM. If the whole
archive is CC-licensed this means that a single article cannot be
re-used, only the whole archive. This is the meaning of non-derivative
(ND). You cannot alter the content but this has the condition that it
is clear WHAT the content is. I think there was little thought on the
ND implications by AFM.

Klaus Graf