From:
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2016 12:47:49 -0500
From: "Pikas, Christina K." <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 12:17:58 +0000

Googling: reprint request response rate  (thanks to Neil Saunders who
replied to my tweet to suggest this variation on my search) does work.
Looks like most are saying 75-80% response rate. I thought I remember
one that was much lower and there were some status things like senior
researchers an those in North America were more likely to get

Christina