From:
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2018 20:54:45 -0500
From: "Hinchliffe, Lisa W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 01:28:20 +0000

The Verge is the tech/media outlet of Vox Media.  I am personally more
familiar with and fan of their Eater (food/restaurants) outlet but
that's a more personal interest than profesional. :)

See https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/vox-media for their funding....

Lisa

--
Lisa Janicke Hinchliffe
Professor/ Coordinator for Information Literacy Services and Instruction

From: "Jean-Claude Guédon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 17:51:20 -0500

Hmmmmmm From Marx to Proudhon as if it were an equivalence... ??? How
can Elbakyan be an avowed communist ideologue while her basic premise
is "...right out of the French anarchist thinker Proudhon".

Does this mean that the Philosophy of poverty is the same book as the
Poverty of Philosophy?

Amusing...

Regarding Sci-Hub, it is not Open Access, it is something else. I am
not sure how to label Sci-Hub, but, please, do not confuse Sci-Hub and
Open Access.

As for the source, The Verge, does anyone know anything about its
reliability? It reads like a tabloid.

Jean-Claude Guédon