From:
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2014 18:06:01 -0500
From: Joseph Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 13:50:27 -0500

No.  While it's true that ebooks have not yet won the race, as you put
it, our interest is elsewhere.  We are trying to determine library
purchasing patterns for books, both print and digital, and we are
trying to assist publishers in their assessment of distribution
channels.  Many publishers are unaware that libraries buy books from
Amazon at all.

Joe Esposito