From:
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2017 03:10:28 -0400
From: Richard James <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 20:46:42 -0400

Hopefully- the fact that Cabell's is a commercial product that will be
responsive to its customers, rather than a monument to one man's id. I
hope that the new product gets lots of customers who have a more
nuanced view of OA and academic publications than Jeffrey's "clash of
civilizations" perspective, and that those customers engage with the
company to shape the product.