From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2013 20:33:06 -0500
From: Richard James <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 16:49:11 -0500

The quality of the works purchased was not the point of interest in
this story. That's a conversation better suited for multiple alternate
venues. The point is that a library *purchased* digital content using
an agreement with a publisher that is apparently devoid of weasel
words and incomprehensible caveats. Congratulations to all of you who
have never in your careers purchased s****y content.