From:
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2014 19:33:44 -0400
From: Maria Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 14:19:08 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

UKSG's mission is to connect the international information community
and encourage the exchange of ideas on scholarly communication.

One of the ways in which we do this is through UKSGLive, a blog from
the UKSG Annual Conference and Exhibition which provides invaluable
coverage of the conference for those unable to attend.

If you are attending the UKSG Conference in Harrogate and would like
to write for the blog (no experience required), please sign up as one
of our volunteer bloggers by sending an e-mail to [log in to unmask]

You will need:

- A Google account e-mail address

- Time and inclination to write up notes from your chosen session(s)

Please choose your session(s) and add your name here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar-ncMQ6OpVJdEp2U0hxR213Y1NscEsySVF6aTN3Qnc&usp=sharing.

This helps to spread the load and ensures all or most sessions are
covered. We welcome multiple coverage of some sessions too; just add
your name even if one is already included.

Write-ups do not need to be posted in real-time (anytime within
conference week is fine). We can help you with Blogger if you've never
used it before, or even post for you if that's easier. For a flavour
of last year's UKSGLive, please visit:

http://uksglive.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-min=2013-01-01T00:00:00Z&updated-max=2014-01-01T00:00:00Z&max-results=25

If you take notes anyway, please consider sharing them. The blog is a
great way to include colleagues unable to attend, so do please get
involved and release the blogger in you!

With thanks and regards

Maria

Maria Campbell
Digital Communications Associate