From:
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2015 20:42:56 -0400
From: Dominic Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 14:04:18 +0200

By the end of April, DOAJ will have released 10 new upgrades or
developments that we are working. These will cover the following
areas:

- reinstating OpenURL
- giving every article its own landing page
- structured metadata and Google Scholar compatibility
- improved OAI-PMH
- upgraded facets for searching and filtering data
- adding a subject browser
- improved display of search results
- revealing all the new application data collected since March 2014
- making URLs shareable and stable
- adding support for the display of continuations

Following shortly afterwards, we will add support to display the DOAJ Seal.

There's more detail on each of these items on our blog:

https://doajournals.wordpress.com/2015/04/07/twelve-exciting-and-important-developments-due-for-release/

Dom Mitchell
Community Manager