From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2014 19:19:34 -0400
From: "Kristick, Laurel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 18:10:15 +0000

Acquisitions & Collections Management Unit Manager

Oregon State University Libraries and Press (OSULP) seeks a
collaborative, innovative, and service-oriented librarian to join the
Resource Acquisitions and Sharing Department.  Reporting to the
Director of the department, the incumbent will fill a key management
position at OSULP.  The librarian uses his/her knowledge of current
and emerging trends to oversee the evaluation, management, and
promotion of a wide range of electronic and physical resources. In
close collaboration with personnel from other appropriate library
units, the incumbent coordinates support for the acquisition,
processing, and maintenance of physical and electronic resources; is
responsible for the daily operations related to licensing,
negotiation, and tracking the acquisition process for electronic
resources; facilitates communication and coordinates activities with
other library units; and acts as liaison with other libraries,
consortial groups, vendors, and patrons.

Learn more about Oregon State University (http://www.oregonstate.edu/)
and Oregon State University Libraries and Press

(http://osulibrary.oregonstate.edu/).

To ensure full consideration, applications must be received by October
18th, 2014.  The full announcement, job requirements and application
instructions are available at:

http://jobs.oregonstate.edu

Look for posting # 0013096.

OSU is committed to a culture of civility, respect, and inclusivity.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, OSU values
diversity in our faculty and staff regardless of their self-identity;
to that end, we particularly encourage applications from members of
historically underrepresented racial/ethnic groups, individuals with
disabilities, veterans, women, LGBTQ community members, and others who
demonstrate the ability to help us achieve our vision of a diverse and
inclusive community.

Laurel Kristick
Collection Assessment and Science Librarian
Oregon State University
Corvallis, Oregon    97331-3411
OSU Libraries: information, service, innovation