From:
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2016 18:25:35 -0500
From: "Hutchinson, Alvin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 14:09:29 +0000

Lisa, I would be interested in any response you get or any studies you learn of.

In fact, I would be interested in setting up a study if nobody has
done so, except for the hurdles involved (human subject approval,
etc.) and I hate to bother authors by asking for a paper that I don't
intend to read but merely request in order to test a hypothesis.

But please do share any results you find out about.

-Alvin Hutchinson
Smithsonian Libraries