From:
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 21:25:36 -0500
From: Heather Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 00:20:04 -0800

By my calculations, with a mixed model of scholar-led journals like
those typically using OJS and article processing fees at the PLoS ONE
average fee of $1,350, yes, these savings are quite possible. For
details, please see my informal research collaboration  - scholarly
blog post:

http://poeticeconomics.blogspot.com/2012/02/could-university-of-iowa-libraries-save.html

A huge THANKS to University of Iowa's Wendy Robertson for giving me
some great data to work with:

http://blog.lib.uiowa.edu/transitions/?p=720

cheers,

Heather Morrison