From:
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2013 17:53:19 -0500
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 19:38:02 -0600

I'm well aware of the proviso of the CC-BY license Klaus cites under
(i). But I interpret that to mean, as it would in libel law, "actual
malice," viz., intentional distortion, mutilation, modification, etc.
I do not believe it would invalidate the license if simply a poor
translation is prepared with good intentions. Is there any lawyer on
this list who would care to express an opinion here?

Sandy Thatcher