From:
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 2015 19:21:42 -0400
From: Dominic Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 13:43:01 +0200

Earlier this month I wrote a blog post about the twelve developments
that we were working on at DOAJ. These are now ready to be released to
the live site this week and we will be making the upgrade between
Tuesday (21st April) evening and Wednesday (22nd April) morning
British Summer Time (GMT+1). During this time, we will switch off all
parts of the site that allow new data to be submitted to us:

the application form
the form for adding article metadata
the XML upload page for uploading article metadata
the CSV upload page for submitting bulk reapplications
the reapplication form

All other aspects of the site will continue to function as normal
(search, browse etc). We expect a full service to be reinstated by
Wednesday 12 noon BST.

Dom Mitchell

Community Manager