From:
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2017 17:08:17 -0500
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 14:05:46 -0600

It may also be worth noting in this context that those libraries that
take on OA publishing activities need to realize that it is not
sufficient just to post materials (book, journals, textbooks, etc.)
online. They also need to be advertised and promoted, just as regular
books, journals, etc., in print form do.

Sandy Thatcher