From:
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2013 13:23:07 -0400
From: "Fink, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 13:35:21 -0400

INFORMS 13 journals are moving to a new electronic hosting platform,
Atypon. This summer INFORMS subscribers and librarians will see an
exciting changes to their INFORMS PubsOnLine subscriptions. Thanks to
the move, INFORMS PubsOnLine <http://journals.informs.org/> will also
feature mobile friendly content that will be accessible on your
smartphones and tablets. Together with our new host, INFORMS will
provide subscribers with greater usability and easier access to nearly
60 years of the most important research from the fields of operations
research, management science, and applied mathematics.

INFORMS change to Atypon will provide our subscribers with many new
features, benefits and advantages. The Atypon platform, Literatum,
will provide new convenient and easy-to-access mobile content to
INFORMS.

INFORMS PubsOnLine New Functionality

>> Search & Discovery: End Users can discover INFORMS content using sophisticated search and multiple types of personalized alerts, including for newly published articles and for citing articles.

>> Single-Sign On: Integration with INFORMS Association Management software to support single sign-on

>> Literatum for Mobile: Mobile access to all archive (content prior to 1998), current (1998 to present), and future journals/books

>> First PDF page free for all articles

>> Support for CrossRef services, including DOl deposits, cited-by linking, and CrossMark

>> Support for Copyright Clearance Center RightsLink/Rightsconnect

Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting move.

Contact INFORMS <[log in to unmask]> for more information on our
new platform.

Call toll-free: +1-800-4INFORMs

INFORMS PubsOnLine: http://journals.informs.org/