From:
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2018 21:28:48 -0500
From: Michelle Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 16:21:42 +0000

December 2018 – Bloomsbury Digital Resources and Manchester University
Press (MUP) are pleased to announce that Bloomsbury will market and
sell MUP’s digital collections now available on MUP’s new online
platform manchesterhive across the Americas.  Launched in July 2018,
manchesterhive is the home of MUP’s eBook collections from across the
humanities and social sciences, including: Manchester Gothic,
Manchester Studies in Imperialism, Manchester Medieval Sources Online,
Manchester Shakespeare, and Manchester Security, Conflict & Peace,
with five new eBook collections planned for 2019 in the areas of
religion, politics, international relations, film studies, and the
history of medicine. The functionality and tools available on
manchesterhive have been carefully developed to be responsive to the
needs of differing users, including librarians, readers and authors.

Kathryn Earle, Managing Director of Bloomsbury Digital Resources,
said, ‘We’re delighted to announce this partnership with Manchester
University Press for manchesterhive. There are excellent synergies
between our lists and we look forward to helping them grow their
digital footprint.’

Simon Ross, Chief Executive of Manchester University Press, said,
‘We’ve found in Bloomsbury a partner who shares our commitment to
academic excellence and an understanding that digital products can
offer so much more to the user. Together we can offer a strong content
proposition with complementary lists in all the major areas of
humanities and social sciences.’

About Bloomsbury Digital Resources

Launched in 2017 by Bloomsbury Publishing, Bloomsbury Digital
Resources provides creative online learning environments that support
scholarly research and inspire students throughout the world. We seek
to engage our users with academically rigorous, editorially crafted
content that encourages people to think and explore. We believe in
working in partnership with librarians, researchers and instructors to
offer flexible solutions and unparalleled customer support, and we
strive to create a culture of excellence and entrepreneurial thinking
that is solutions-focused and rewards innovation.

About Manchester University Press

Manchester University Press is situated in the heart of one of the
most vibrant universities and cities in the UK. Founded in 1903,
publishing our first books in 1904, our distinctive brand is known
globally for excellent research in the Humanities and Social Sciences
from leading names and up-and-coming scholars from around the world.
We currently publisher nearly 200 books each year, as well as seven
journals and ten eBook collections that are hosted on our platform,
manchesterhive and typically include research monographs, edited
collections, scholarly critiques and journals written by leading
researchers in the field.

For further information on Bloomsbury Digital Resources, please contact:

Michelle Kelly, Associate Marketing Director

Michelle Kelly
Associate Marketing Director
Bloomsbury Digital Resources
1385 Broadway, 5th Floor