From:
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2012 20:53:25 -0400
From: Layla Robleh <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 15:15:03 +0100

Maney Publishing is undertaking a wholesale review in order to
establish the online features and functionalities which are most
important to librarians as users of our online journal content.

We continually strive to improve the online accessibility of our
journals, and are very interested to know your views on journal
publisher platforms and their capabilities, as well as ideas for a
future Maney online content platform.

We would be most grateful for your valuable input.

Take five minutes to complete our survey, and be entered into a prize
draw to win an Apple iPad 2!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FXZZ82B

Closing date: 8 June 2012

Thank you,