From:
Date:
Sun, 27 Sep 2015 13:41:41 -0400
From: Lorraine Estelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 6:32 AM

About Usus: http://www.usus.org.uk/

A group of librarians and consortium, publisher and vendor representatives
established Usus last year and we are pleased to report that it is already
building a community engaged in best practices.

Since it was established Usus has resolved 21 queries regarding COUNTER
Usage Statistics Reports.

Although COUNTER supports Usus, it is editorially independent and is
designed to provide a space for all of those engaged in the information
ecosystem to discuss electronic resource usage, including how use is
measured, known issues with reports and potential future changes to the
COUNTER standard.

Please visit the Usus website where you will find new draft reports
provided by COUNTER, made available for public comment. You will also find
the usage report issues we the team have discussed and resolved so far. The
Usus website also provides some handy hints and tips for getting the most
from COUNTER and SUSHI.

Most of all the Usus team is eager hear from you and help resolve any usage
report issues you may encounter. You can send your comments and questions
via the Usus online form. http://www.usus.org.uk/contact-us/

The team forward to hearing from you.

Lorraine Estelle
Director