From:
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2016 08:08:31 -0500
From: Xiaotian Chen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 23:15:39 -0600

It is more of citizens' fault than Facebook's. Facebook can't stop
friends forwarding fake news to friends. It says more about our state
of education than anything else.

Xiaotian Chen
Electronic Services Librarian / Associate Professor
Editor DOAJ (www.doaj.org)
Bradley University, Peoria, Illinois, USA.  1-309-677-2839
http://hilltop.bradley.edu/~chen/