From:
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2018 17:56:49 -0500
From: Leyla Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 13:34:12 +0000

Dear all,

Dr Danny Kingsley (Cambridge University Libraries), Professor
Christopher Jackson (Imperial College London), and Professor Eva
Méndez (Universidad Carlos III de Madrid and the European Commission’s
Open Science Policy Platform) recently joined OASPA for a webinar to
discuss open science, which was the second webinar of our new Open
Science Webinar Series, in which we are inviting a number of prominent
speakers to consider contemporary debates in open science and open
access publishing. Catriona MacCallum (Hindawi) chaired the
discussion. The Copyright Clearance Center web-hosted the webinar.

Our reflections on the webinar can now be found on the OASPA blog
here: https://oaspa.org/panelists-discuss-open-science-in-oaspa-webinar/

Best wishes,
Leyla

—————
Leyla Williams
Events and Communications Coordinator
Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association, OASPA
oaspa.org | Twitter: @OASPA | Sign up for our mailing list