From:
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2016 22:51:39 -0500
From: Adrian Ho <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 18:05:27 -0500

Apologies for cross-posting

Greetings,

As a member of the ACRL 2017 Panel Sessions Committee, I strongly
encourage you to submit a proposal (or more than one!) for a panel
discussion of your favorite topic at the ACRL 2017 Conference
(http://conference.acrl.org/) in Baltimore. A panel session offers an
opportune occasion for two to four presenters to engage in a cohesive
and productive conversation about a topic of importance to academic
libraries and librarianship. Lasting 60 minutes (including time for
Q&A), the discussion proves effective in prompting the audience to
think about the topic and/or share insights from different
perspectives. Conference tags
(http://conference.acrl.org/conference-content/conference-tags/) are
available to stimulate your thinking and position your proposal within
the conference theme. Proposals for traditionally underrepresented
topics such as scholarly communication, special collections/archives,
and technical services are especially welcome! Information about
submitting a proposal is available online at:

http://conference.acrl.org/conference-content/how-to-submit/

When you are ready for the submission, start the process here:

https://s4.goeshow.com/acrl/national/2017/abstract_submission.cfm

The submission deadline is May 6, 2016. Feel free to contact me if you
have any questions.

Adrian Ho
on behalf of the ACRL 2017 Panel Sessions Committee