From:
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2012 18:22:52 -0500
From: Tim Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 11:43:47 -0500

Ours wasn't great ... we've only done it three times -- one with what
you'd probably consider a large publisher (Dun & Bradstreet) ... we
started with our "standard agreement" which was based on the
California Digital Library's template ... the vendor gutted most of it
and tried to substitute their standard language which we in turn
redlined ... in the end the Frankenstein's monster of a license looked
quite different from our standard.  That said, it was still as good a
place to start as any!

Best of luck!

Tim

Tim Rogers